- 1). Insert the CD into the computer's CD drive. Wait for the CD to stop spinning.
- 2). Open "My Computer" by double-clicking on the icon that can be found on most desktops, or by navigating to the "Start" menu in the lower right-hand corner of the screen and clicking on the "My Computer" option.
- 3). Find the drive the CD is located in and right-click on the drive's icon. Choose "Explore" from the menu.
- 4). Find the picture that needs to be copied and click on it so that it is highlighted. If more than one image needs to be copied, hold down "Ctrl" and click on each of the images. To select all of the images in a folder go to the menu bar at the top of the window, select "Edit" and then choose "Select All."
- 5). Right-click on the highlighted images and select "Copy."
- 6). Navigate to the folder where the images will be saved. Right-click on the window and select "Paste."