- 1). Turn on the component you want to program into the remote control. Point the remote at the device to be programmed.
- 2). Press the component key and the "On-Off" button simultaneously, and hold for three seconds. The component light will light up and then turn off. Then all component lights will light up and stay lit.
- 3). Release both buttons and the component that you want to program will stay lit, while the lights on the other component buttons will go out.
- 4). Start tapping the "On-Off" button slowly to advance through the codes. The component button will flash each time a new code is tried. When the device turns off, you have found the correct code to control the component.
- 5). Press the "Stop" button to store the code, and the component button light will go out. Turn on the component using the remote control after the code has been stored.
- 6). Repeat Steps 1 through 5 to program other components, each time using the correct component button.