- 1). Enter your Sunfire on the side which contains the damaged window. Use Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws which hold the weatherstripping in place. Pull the stripping from the window.
- 2). Slide a trim stick in to the frame of the window and unhook the rubber trim from around its connectors. Pull the rubber trim away from the window.
- 3). Use a sharp blade to cut away the rubber gasket from around the window. Make an initial slit in the gasket and cut away the rest of the gasket from around the window. Discard the gasket in the trash. Place one hand inside the window and have the outer hand on the outside of the window. Press the window out of the frame with your hand on the inside and catch it with your outside hand.
- 4). Wipe away all of the sealant around the window frame. Apply sealant to the edges of the new window. Place a new gasket around the edges of the window. Press the gasket in to the window to allow the seal to set between the two.
- 5). Place the window in to the quarter window frame. Press the rubber gasket in to the frame to fix the window firmly in place. Place the rubber trim around the window connectors to reattach it around the window. Use a Phillips screwdriver to reattach the screws which hold the weatherstripping in place.